Tottori University International Platform for Dryland Research and Education
- 1390 Hamasaka, Tottori City, Tottori, Japan
The IPDRE office is located inside of the Arid Land Research Center, Tottori University.
**Caution: IPDRE is NOT located on the main campus of Tottori University.
- TEL / FAX
- TEL: +81-(0)857-30-6316 FAX: +81-(0)857-29-6199
How to Get to IPDRE
Get on a Nikko bus bound for "Jyuropponmatsu (十六本松) " from JR
Tottori Station north exit bus terminal.
Get off at "Hamasaka Syogakko Iriguchi (浜坂小学校入口) " bus stop (about 25-30min.)
Walk about 20 min to the IPDRE.
Visit Nihon Kotsu website to check the bus schedule.
The landmark is "Chuou Byouin (Tottori Prefectural Central Hospital)
1. Pass in front of Chuou Byouin and then go straight following the road.
2. Keep on going straight at the intersection after getting across Hamasaka-Ezu Bridge.
(You will see the Hamasaka Elementary School on your right).
3. Trun right at the top of slope (there is a post on the corner).
4. You can see IPDRE gate on your left.
Tell your taxi driver that you are going to the "Kansouchi Kenkyu
Center (Arid Land Research Center) in Hamasaka. "
About 20 min from the JR Tottori Station.
About 15 min from the Tottori Airport or Tottori University main campus.